Meet Our Team

CALI NESSMAN

I am passionate about learning more about our world, so I plan to explore different countries and cultures. My love for travel has started a love for languages and photography. I love languages, how they reflect cultures and can connect strangers from around the world. Each has something wonderful to offer. I have been learning French since I was a kid, I started learning Spanish in high school and now I am learning German at university. I enjoy spending time outdoors: biking, hiking with my dog, paddle boarding, and chasing nature’s wonderful photography opportunities. I have created a travel blog through WIX, sharing my traveling journey and inspiring others with ‘off the beaten path’ locations. I love to focus on places I have already been to in order to share the most authentic point of view. I never knew how much a week of travel can impact a person until I went to Amsterdam on a UNESCO exchange. I met some of the most amazing people that still help to shape my life today. That singular week taught me so much about independence and connections. I had the opportunity to learn how to explore and seek moments that will change the way I see the world. My experiences from this trip ignited my love for travel and continue to inspire me every day. I can see myself in a career in journalism, teaching English as a second language, or tourism management. I would absolutely love to continue to work on this blog in the future to document all of my adventures. I admire many people out there with their professional travel blogs and maybe I will be in that position one day too. This has been absolutely wonderful to work on and I have learned so much with my writing and design skills. I will never stop traveling.  The places I’ve been and the people I have the honor of knowing, have inspired me for this. I can say this all now, but in ten years who knows where I’ll end up. I want to be able to look back on my life with a smile on my face, proud and pleased with my accomplishments.